3/18/2020 – 4:45 PM MST
Branch Lobbies Temporarily Closed
For the safety of our members and employees, the lobbies at all branches are closed. Our ATMs, drive ups and contact center remain open. We encourage you to watch for emails from BFCU, visit our website, and join us on social media for updates.
3/17/2020 – 3:00 PM MST
Protecting you and your finances during the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic is our top priority. You can count on us to continue to serve you safely and conveniently. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the Coronavirus.
- Safety: We have implemented enhanced branch cleaning procedures and asked our employees to take extra measures to keep their workstations and hands clean.
- Annual Membership Meeting Postponed: In line with recommendations from CDC and Local Officials, we have postponed our Annual meeting until further notice – (originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 7, 2020.)
- We are open to serve you: Our branches, drive up, ATMs and contact center remain open. Use our locator to find branches, and ATMs near you. In addition to our local surcharge-free ATM locations, you have access to literally thousands of other surcharge-free ATM locations nationwide. Find now.
- Information on COVID-19: For more details, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Billings Federal Credit Union is committed to helping members experiencing hardships, including from COVID-19. If you’re in need of assistance, visit the Contact Us link on our website. You can also apply for loans and accounts online at billingsfcu.org.
Stay connected 24/7 with mobile and online banking
- Bank online anytime: Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, set up alerts, and more from your computer or mobile device.
- Deposit checks by phone: Just snap a picture of the front and back to deposit endorsed checks with our mobile app.
- Telephone Teller: Access accounts 24/7 from any touch tone phone to inquire on account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, verify checks cleared and deposits made and more.
- Mobile Pays: When you’re out and about, you can safely pay in a touchless way with your digital mobile pays. BFCU cards are ready to use – simply select our cards during the sign-up process on your personal mobile device.
Beware of scams
Look out for suspicious email and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. Billings Federal Credit Union will never ask you for your personal information or log in credentials in an email or text message. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don’t respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation.
We encourage you to watch for emails from BFCU, visit our website, and join us on social media for updates.
Be safe – be well.